Welcome to Bonanza!
Bonanza is a marketplace of 25,000 sellers and 5 million items.
No sign-up required, fast and simple checkout
Free shipping on millions of items
SSL encryption for peace of mind with your purchase
The New York Times, Oprah, and others have raved about us since 2007
Roaring Twenties Bar Glasses Vintage Houze and 50 similar items
More details about this item
4 roaring twenties bar glasses
These are extremely fun glasses which show film stars as if you’re looking through a film strip. They are sure to be conversation starters at your next party. The stars featured on these glasses include:
- Buster Keaton from the movie “The General” 1927
- Charlie Chaplin from the movie “The Gold Rush” 1925
- Clara Bow from the movie “Kid Boots” 1926
- Douglas Fairbanks from the movie “The Mark of Zorro” 1920
- Harold Lloyd from the movie “Safety Last” 1923
- John Barrymore from the movie “Don Juan” 1926
- Laurel & Hardy from the movie “Double Whoopie” 1929
- Lionel Barrymore from the movie “America” 1924
- Mary Pickford from the movie “Sparrows” 1926
- Ramon Novarro from the movie “Ben Hur” 1927
- Rudolph Valentino from the movie “The Eagle” 1926
- Tom Mix from the movie “The Untamed” 1926
They glasses are in great condition without chips or cracks. The design is in excellent condition without fading or scratches. They do not have a gold rim on the tops. See photos for more details.
Why are we showing this?
These items aren't really that similar to your original item, we just thought we'd show em for kicksSearch Results
Glasses, kitchen, dining & bar
We can show you more items that are exactly like the original item, or we can show you items that are similar in spirit. By default we show you a mix.
This item has been added to your cart
or continue shopping.