Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "7 Days of Deals & Auctions ♥ ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

7 DOD PRE-HOLIDAY AUCTION EVENT NOV 18TH 2010 (locked)

Subscribe to 7 DOD PRE-HOLIDAY AUCTION EVENT NOV 18TH 2010 214 posts 29 voices

Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Posted by NativeByDesignz, tampa, FL. 1,134 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

ATTENTION ALL 7 DAYS OF DEALS MEMBERS ONLY ~ HAVE WE GOT NEWS FOR YOU!

7 DAYS OF DEALS IS TAKING REGISTRATION SIGN UPS FOR THE 1ST 7DOD PRE-HOLIDAY AUCTION! YOUR SMILES ARE WELCOME. SEE BELOW FOR DETAILS!

WE need at the least 12 booths minimum for this to take place. The more the merrier tho.

7 Days of Deals Pre-Holiday Auction Event
Wednesday, November 17th 2010 STARTING TIME IS 6PM EST, 5PM CST & 3PM PST

SIGN-UP Registrations must be posted here, with your booth link, no later than November 1st. This is a 7DoD member only Auction Sign up at this time
h1. We may open it up to INVITES ONLY ~ So keep up with the current post.

ARTIST/DESIGNERS:
IF you are talented in making Banners or Avatars and want to make some for others, please feel free to do it and pass the love! Post them here so others can copy for themselves.

VOLUNTEERS:
IF you would like to volunteer to help with keeping tabs on postings, booth links & etc. I would appreciate it.

GIFT DONATIONS:
Anyone participating wanting to donate a DOOR PRIZE ($15 & under & includes your shipping cost) Please send in a separate Bmail with item link so we can make a listing for them.

TOP SELLERS AND TOP BUYERS WILL BE QUALIFIED FOR 1ST & 2ND CHOICE OF GIFTS.
WE WILL HAVE A 3RD GIFT AS THE “TOP DOOR PRIZE” SO YOU HAVE TO ATTEND TO BE CHOSSEN.

WE would like to offer some fun along with making some great SALES!

Requirements for Sign up.

1) Your Booth Name and LINK
2) Send 8 items (link to each item in ONE Bmail)
3) Send a brief description of the item.
4) Send NATIVEBYDESIGNZ your LISTED PRICE on the item and a STARTING BID PRICE on the item. (this is secret part until the Auction)
***Remember, this is your items~ you call the shots on prices.
5) IF you offer free ship (per item description) or combined shipping,
pls include that in the Bmail.
6) IF you are donating a prize, send link information in a separate Bmail.

See Simple, right? LOL well, not done yet.

You will be required to attend the auction, so you can see your items up for sale. The SALE of your item is your responsibility to go to your booth, make the adjusted price, WHEN SOLD, so the buyer can go to your booth and make the CHECK OUT purchase. NO ITEMS WILL BE CHECK’D OUT AT MY BOOTH

I will have a CATEGORY “7DoD Pre-Holiday Auction” set up for the AUCTION ITEMS and only those Items will be sold at this time.

You will be given a Booth number and this will be your ID for each item you have submitted. It will appear in the Auction Item Title with the Item Description. Example: #8 Rare Vintage Crystal Vase

IF you do not register and send in all required information, I won’t have time to make the Avatars & Video’s to promote after the 6th of November. We need at least 10 full days of promoting the Thread & to make the AUCTION a SUCCESS.

I hope you will participate in this “Idea”, as the folks here have many beautiful items to display and who knows, folks will go to your booth to see other items you have up for sale to. It’s a WIN-WIN Event!

I hope I’ve not forgotten anything, IF I have, I’ll be sure to keep this post updated as we go.

Please see Angie, Annimae or myself for any questions you may have during this sign up period.

Links and basic information will be linked here, so keep watching!

Thanks!
NATIVE

Posted by NativeByDesignz, tampa, FL. 1,134 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

WELCOME ALL 7 DAYS OF DEALS FRIENDS!

PLEASE POST YOUR SIGNUP WITH LINK, ANY QUESTIONS YOU HAVE AND ANY AVATARS, BANNER OR VIDEO SUGGESTIONS HERE!

Questions on the floor:

DON’T WORRY ABOUT YOUR ITEMS IN AUCTION … IF YOU SELL BETWEEN NOW AND THE AUCTION TIME, JUST SEND ME A NEW REPLACEMENT WITH THE LINK, PRICE AND AUCTION PRICE.

YOU MIGHT WANT TO SET UP A CATEGORY FOR THE AUCTION NAME AND A SOLD CATEGORY FOR THE DAY OR UNTIL ALL SOLD ITEMS HAVE BEEN PAID FOR.
(questionS by: Pugs… which ARE GOOD questions!)

Posted by angiesjewelry, Canada, Canada. 7,877 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Testing for ya ..

Posted by angiesjewelry, Canada, Canada. 7,877 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

didn’t work LOL

Will make it a bit smaller !

Hurry peeps because this auction will be full in no time !

Posted by artbyvalv, Webbwood, Ontario, Canada. 5,828 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

I would like to donate a Prize please, i can’t commit to something so far away so i can’t join but would love to help!

Angie … re did banner to norm bonz size 725×125 i think that’s it.

yeah, team!

@ Scrapbookingandy… you warm my I hope you can make it.

okay then Native

testing:

Banner 01
ADD BOOTH NAME
Bmail me.

Banner 02 Presents
PUT YOUR NAME Here
Bmail for this one

I’LL BE PLACING MORE BANNERS AND AVATARS AS WE GO, SO ANY SUGGESTIONS, GO FOR IT, MAKE AND POST UP FOR OTHERS!
THANKS.

TBA Banner

Posted by ALittleBitofPaint, TN. 572 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Aww Native, I want lucky spot #20 – just kidding LOL

Woohoo! I set up my Banner, it’s all n
New and Festive!

Want one, just ask me or copy the one above and use that for your 7DOD Auction Day Banner Get lots of looks!

Posted by pugs, Baton Rouge, LA. 19,409 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

nice work native

I will probably snag one after the 1st, I am too much of a humbug to holiday till at least after Halloween

Hey, for all those that are joining up for the 7 Days of Deals Pre-Holiday Auction, I’ll be making Avatars of your products to showcase in my booth 7DOD Auction Category!

SO get your list in soon!

Thanks!

Posted by granny123, Kimball 48074, MI. 1,157 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Sign me up Please

Welcome Granny!

Gonna be a party up in here!

Posted by GenericUser, Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus. 6,300 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Sign me up Please!
and I will help!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/princessgifts7

PRINCESS, WOULD LOVE TO HAVE YOU!

FIRST, HAVE YOU JOINED WITH THE MAIN 7 DAYS OF DEALS GROUP? IT’S A MUST DO, IF YOU WANNA JOIN THE FUN HERE, AND READ OUR RULES TOO! WE LOVE SMILES AND VISITS!

MAIN THREAD TO JOIN:
http://www.bonanza.com/forums/12/topics/135972

Got another one, you can add your NAME at the bottom!

Posted by granny7x, . 22,837 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

@native..did you know that the word booths no longer has to be in the url for our booths..that would save room also…

Awesome, didn’t know that. kewl I can update and change them

Ahhh, you sooooo sweet, Granny7!

Posted by samnboop, somewhere, South Carolina. 5,831 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Already signed up! I cant wait ! Going to be so much fun!

Thank you Native for all your hard work on this!

Posted by ShopaholicTreasures, Omaha, NE. 7,800 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Woo Hoo!!! I might just be able to do all my holiday shopping with each of you in 1 Day!!! How exciting!!! Love the idea of an Auction in this group!!!

@ Native…….Please count me in!!!

http://www.bonanza.com/booths/ShopaholicTreasures

I will gather the requested info and send it to you asap.

LIKE the GRINCH? He can be helpful, when necessary! LOL.

ADD YOUR NAME ON THIS ONE!

OOOP, BRB, NOT HAPPENING FOR THE PIC

Posted by starshinin, stars shin in, AL. 9,122 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

native i’ll get me list to u soon…promise…i’s just need a nap….

starshinin's stuffage

Posted by ShopaholicTreasures, Omaha, NE. 7,800 total posts | Posted almost 7 years ago

Looking forward to this one!!!

@ Native…….will work on my list and get it to you soon! May just add some new stuff just for the Auction!!!

Page
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »