x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Seller Discussions will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Seller must approve order?

Subscribe to Seller must approve order? 9 posts 6 voices

Posted by CB-Style, McAllen, TX. 16 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

How do I turn off “Seller must approve order”??

Posted by thebookgarden, Trail, Canada. 230 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Found

Under Sell on Bonanza —> Edit Booth Options —> Payments & Purchases —> Allow Items to Be Purchased Immediately

thanks. I tried that but it still says the seller must approve. Does it need some time to take effect?

Posted by A2z4u2c, Central Florida, FL. 4,593 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

You need to check one more box.
Go to My bonanza top of page
Account settings left hand side of screen
Seller Settings tab
Scroll down and check the box that says
“When I approve an order, send the buyer their invoice automatically (don’t prompt me to review the invoice)”

then save changes

a2z4u2c

Posted by fallonthalia, Readfield, Maine. 890 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Is this an International order? If so, and you don’t have your items set up for International shipping, then the order would have to be approved.

Kids' Books and More

Posted by purpleiris, Houston, TX. 13,332 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I had my first international sale over the weekend and it came through as an offer because I didn’t have international shipping set up for it. Plus, I don’t have international customers blocked, nor do I have the invoice sent to the customer automatically.

I use Buy it Now on all of my products, so the only purchases that would come through as offers are the international orders of an item that doesn’t have international shipping set up. So you might want to make sure that’s not the case for you. If you want to sell to the international arena, but don’t have the shipping set up, then you won’t want to have the invoices automatically sent because you’ll need to adjust the shipping.

Thanks guys. But this is not an order (international or otherwise). I just logged out and put an item from my store in the my cart and was told that the buyer (me) needed to approve. All the suggestions I was provided here have not worked. This can’t be a unique problem, right?

Any other thougts?

Posted by A2z4u2c, Central Florida, FL. 4,593 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

Contact support. If you have the box checked. no obo and allow buy it nows, you shouldn’t have to approve order. There must be something we are missing.

a2z4u2c

Posted by thebgs, Oklahoma City, OK. 412 total posts | Posted almost 2 years ago

I think all of us should log out and use a couple of different browsers to put one of our own items in the cart and see what happens. You might be surprised.

Earlier today, I logged out and put one of my own items in my cart. The cart said that the seller needed to approve the order. I don’t have to approve orders, except for international, and my settings are correct. I have checked them today.

I removed the item and tried again. This time, the message was still on the screen about approval, but a popup box appeared on top asking for my zip code. After I entered the zip code, the message disappeared, and the logos appeared for the different payment providers I accept.

The reason I was checking this is because I have had no orders come through from unregistered users in quite some time. I may not have had any since June 1, and normally, around half of my orders come from people who are not yet registered. As a result, my sales are down by around 50%, but my traffic has not dropped. I have been trying to make sure nothing is wrong.

Jennifer's Series Books