Welcome to Whatnots, Books & Etc. I am a retired electrical contractor/engraver who now works part time and sells books as a hobby. I have a licensed used book store, Whatnots, Books & Etc. in my hometown and the book store has been in business since 2000 with the current name and since early 1970s with a different name. I have been selling on the internet since 2000 as sasswbe. I have a web site, sasswbe-books.com, and several stores. I have well over 50,000 books and magazines for sell. I specialize in Non-Fiction books but have books in most all fields of interest especially South Dakota. I also have a huge selection of older used magazines. If you are looking for anything special send me your wants and I will check my inventory.
I Appreciate Your Business. To avoid any conflicts PLEASE be sure to READ all details about the item in the entire listing. If you have any questions in regards to the items please ask. No questions is too trivial. Thank-You.
Purchasing Contract -PLEASE READ Terms & Conditions
Terms & Conditions:
1. Email must be acknowledged within three days, or item will no longer be held. Payment must be RECEIVED within TEN DAYS from invoice date. If payment is NOT received transaction will be canceled.
2. Only forms of payment are money order, check, USA ONLY, and cash at your own risk. NO PAYPAL. As soon as I receive your money order I will ship the item the following day Monday thru Friday and send you an email the day I ship, money orders received on Sat. will be shipped the following Mon. If you send a check I will hold the item for 10-12 days before shipping, sorry no exceptions.
3. Shipping & Handling Charges are a set price. All items are shipped with delivery confirmation and as stated in listing. Buyer is responsible for shipping cost as stated. F.O.B. is Miller, SD USPS. Buyer takes ownship and possession at F.O.B. location. Buyer assumes all risk of loss or damage after item is delivered to F.O.B. location. Insurance is recommended. We are not responsible for uninsured items and recommend that you take the insurance option above if not included in s&h. Items damaged or lost by the USPS will not be refunded unless you have paid for the insurance option. All items will be shipped as stated in the invoice unless other arrangements have been made. If you want something shipped priority please contact me for additional charges before sending payment.
4. SD Residents must add 6% sales tax to the total invoice charge including shipping and handling.
5. By remitting payment you agree to having read the contract and agree to the terms.
6. All returned checks will be subject to a $30.00 Return Charge Fee.
7. Thanks for doing business with me. PLEASE include a note stating what you purchased with your payment. Remember your complete shipping address.