Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Bets on a million?

Subscribe to Bets on a million? 13 posts 12 voices

Posted by MonkeyHouse, Troutdale, OR. 970 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

According to PSU, we are currently at 809,375 listings!!! So what’s everyone think – when are we going to hit the big MILLION?

My guess is January 19th at 4:16 PM PST

Anyone feel like organizing a pool? I’m horrible at organizing that kind of stuff.

Posted by the7thpwr, Lady Lake, FL. 1,302 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

1/17/09 11:11 pm EST
Don’t know much about pools either, more of a ocean type

Posted by crehan, chiangmai, Thailand. 1,161 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

I think jan 30 at 7pm Thailand time lol

Posted by sterlingdragonfly, NC. 2,173 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

I am calculating Jan. 28th.

Posted by tree411, Kiel, WI. 1,219 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

The sky is the limit…Go Bonanzle Go…

Posted by standardproducts, Denham Springs, LA. 638 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

I’ll have another 1,000 by the end of the week added

Posted by MonkeyHouse, Troutdale, OR. 970 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

Noone else has any guesses, huh? It’s gonna be soon!

Posted by Naturalistslibrary, St. Mary's Bay, United Kingdom. 57 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

I’ve just added another 45 prints. Every little helps

Posted by bharding, Seattle, WA. 709 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

Hehehe… sorry to all you betters, but we recently took down a 50,000 item booth that had a bit of a fishy history behind it. That’ll set us back a couple days on the road to one million, but we always err on the side of caution when deciding which items can be sold and which can’t.

Knowing Bonanzlers, we’ll have the 50k items back and then some within the next couple days!

Bill

billabooth

Posted by ladyyankee, Seattle, WA. 1,601 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

Wish there were that many people.

Posted by thisthatmore, Coos Bay, OR. 368 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

wow! 1 booth had 50,000 listings! Thats insane!

Posted by OakIslandTreasures, Oak Island, NC. 297 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

Okay Bill, do we get free FVF for the next 50K sales… LOL

Good to know what happened.

Posted by bucksteddy, Dunbar, United Kingdom. 1,632 total posts | Posted about 8 years ago

I agree with bookbin well done Bill

Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »