x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
General will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

All coupons were removed from my booth!

Subscribe to All coupons were removed from my booth! 27 posts 15 voices

Posted by yippykiyea, Clermont, IN. 2,765 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I have a buyer trying to buy something and can’t get the discount for Christmas in July. When I checked my booth sure enough all my published coupons have been removed. I do not have OBO available in my settings yet I got an offer from her? I checked my settings and all of my coupons have been removed and OBO is checked to not available. This is a glitch that I thought you all should know and check your booth to see if your coupons are still there.

Yippykiyea's Jewelry Vault

I manually edited the item so the buyer could get the right price since the coupon isn’t available and she tells me it shows the new price on the listing but when she adds it to her cart it comes up at the old price. This is extremely frustrating and it makes me and Bonanza look so unprofessional. Sigh.

Posted by MedievalMisc, Tacoma, WA. 663 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

That is what happened to my buyer. She emailed that she can see discount when clicking coupon, but after putting in cart, it shows full price.
Other sellers have mentioned there is a second step to actually get the coupon price but is hard to find.
This is not acceptable since my buyer never returned to purchase.
The coupon is published but checkout shows full price.

MedievalMisc's booth

Posted by SharsBoutique, Wichita, KS. 6,865 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Did you know that the published coupons are only good for 15 days? They auto remove after that. Just go back in and add it in again.

I didn’t know that Shars and thank you for that info. I will go back and add it but it still doesn’t explain why I had all of my unpublished coupons wiped out and why the buyer was able to do an OBO when nothing in my booth is OBO and my settings reflect that.

Posted by CritterCreekRanch, Canton, TX. 13,478 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

yes mine were too, I had to re-enter them all again, I contacted support about it, this has happened to me before not sure why but I have several unpublished coupons that I keep since I have coupon codes on my buisness cards for returning buyers

CritterCreekRanch's booth

Posted by CritterCreekRanch, Canton, TX. 13,478 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

here is the response
had a look at the server log since July 13th and cannot see any coupons being destroyed. I had a look at your booth and see that either they came back or you added new ones. There are some coupon abnormalities that we are investigating (published coupons not auto applying at checkout) so perhaps this is connected. In any case, please do let us know if you continue to see this happening.

Regards,
Mark
The Bonanza Team

yippykiyea you might want to let support know that yours were deleted

I already have. I haven’t heard back yet.

Posted by lynnestreasures, Castlegar, Canada. 2,858 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Shars I put my coupon out on June 30th and it is still showing July 18th. Are you sure about the 15 days or is just a likely to disappear any old time it wants?

Posted by SharsBoutique, Wichita, KS. 6,865 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Let me just say … it used to be. Who knows what it is now. It may have been a fluke that mine disappeared on the 15th.

I had mine posted since June 30th too. It lasted 19 days.

Posted by BookbinEtc, Canada. 13,932 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

It is supposed to be 14 or 15 days, but for some reason, they don’t always disappear then.

Updated to add: I just checked, and mine from June 30th was still there. I deleted in and just re-published it.

It said I was allowed 2 coupons per month, and I had none yet. I guess that was because the other was June 30th. Maybe if you don’t do a new one, the old one stays???

Bookbin Etc Country Variety

Posted by MyTexasTreasures, Houston, TX. 5,806 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Mine is still active as well. I did not know that they expired in 15 days. I thought they were good until cancelled?
Hopefully support will come by and answer as this is kind of important.
I had 3 buyers over the weekend who could not use coupons. I had to send a Google invoice to one, and one did not come back. I also tried to make 2 purchases and neither coupon worked in the booths. Sellers had to create manual ‘sold’ listings for me so I could purchase at their discounted prices.

MyTexasTreasures' booth

I just republished my Christmas in July coupon and I got the same pop-up message you got Bookbin. I hope they stay put until the end of July!

Posted by PetsMisc, . 535 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

@MyTexasTreasures, can you imagine how many sales there would be if coupons were working?
Most buyers just get angry when discounts do not work, and they do not come back to bonanza.

PetsMisc's booth

Posted by sistahsoles, Lascassas, TN. 59 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Any answer yet?….

My coupons are still showing in all my booths…

SistahSoles

Posted by coolgrammy6, Carol Stream, IL. 4,078 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I just checked mine is still showing.

coolgrammy 6's booth

I did get a response. In short.. they do not know what caused the issues. This was so strange. I have never had a published coupon before. I lost all of my other unpublished coupons as well. I do not remember them all. They were for customers that have purchased many times from me. Hopefully they will contact me when they want to buy again for a new coupon code.

Posted by CuppaTea, Peoria, AZ. 113 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

My christmas in july coupon is still showing – I poked around a bit in Help and where you set up coupons, didn’t see anything that said they would expire in xx days… this is the first coupon I’ve set up so I’m still learning.

Posted by BookbinEtc, Canada. 13,932 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Actually, what it says is, you can do 2 coupons a month. Maybe that’s where the idea of 15 days came in; I don’t really remember.

Bookbin Etc Country Variety

Posted by Catnutti, Myrtle Creek, OR. 4,732 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I was up late last night/early this morning and I went to purchase from a buyer and the published coupon wasn’t working. I knew this was a Christmas in July booth so used the CHRISTMAS code and got an even better discount. I checked THIS booth and ALL my coupons were gone. But then went to my MugShots booth and tried my published coupon and it didn’t work either. I went in there and the coupons were there…UNTIL I changed something on one of the coupons and updated…then they ALL disappeared.

I contacted support and this was the reply I got from Judy:
Tech is aware of the issue and they are working on it to resolve. I do not know when it will be fixed but I did see the report go through..I am sure they will fix it as soon as they can

It did say that I got 2 coupons a month and in this booth that I had already used one (although doesn’t explain why it was still showing in my booth). But I must have published the one in the other booth before July because it said I hadn’t used one this month (and it was also showing that I had a coupon available).

Just BEWARE that if you change any coupon and UPDATE you will LOSE ALL YOUR COUPONS

Catnutti's Collectibles

Maybe that is what happened in my booth Catnutti, I had added a special coupon just for her before all of my coupons got wiped out. It’s still a mystery to me how she was able to make an offer when I do not have OBO available in my booth. It came across as an offer I would have to approve before she could make her purchase. I don’t think she even made that specific offer because it was for more than we had agreed on. So strange.

Posted by TimeSpanTreasures, -------, New England. 2,417 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I removed the combined shipping discount when the big DISCOUNT showed up in our booths last Friday, and I lost my published coupon. I sent a note to support, and received pretty much the same reply as Catnutti’s.

Hopefully this will be fixed soon, as there are definitely a couple of issues going on here, one being a problem with coupons being retained when adding or updating anything on the discounts and coupons section, and also a problem with coupons not working properly in some cases when checking out.

Posted by Paceset9999, Puget Sound, WA. 42,488 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

happened to me today~ too -

PacesetterEclectica

Posted by Paceset9999, Puget Sound, WA. 42,488 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

catnutti found it ~ so I know it’s true

PacesetterEclectica

Posted by CollectMisc, Tacoma, WA. 1,214 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I think it is all true. We are not imagining or carelessly wiping things out by mistake, nor publishing a Christmas coupon not expecting that it will bounce like a bad check when it goes to checkout. There are several angry ex-buyers that I know of, since most prospectives do not bother to complain, just leave and slam the door on the way out.

CollectMisc's booth