x

Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Introduce Yourself will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

After a Year (a YEAR??) - Hello again!

Subscribe to After a Year (a YEAR??) - Hello again! 29 posts 20 voices

Posted by Jangmi, . 756 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

After a bit longer-than-expected hiatus as we closed it up to fix it up and then got distracted, Abbamart Beauty is back on Bonanza! http://www.bonanza.com/booths/Jangmi

There are brand new makeup brush styles, new brush sets, and best of all, a brand new exclusive cosmetic line that I am VERY proud of.

I’m having fun re-learning the ropes and checking out some of the new ideas that have been added recently! But, overall, it’s looking a little lonely over at my booth right now, so I hope you’ll pop in and say hi when you can!

Posted by GrandmasPantry, Sioux Falls, SD. 6,408 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome back to Bonanza!
I hope you do well here.

Grandmas Pantry

Thank you very much, Grandmas

Posted by momspennies, Salisbury, NC . 26,820 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Girl, where’ve you been? ’Bout time you found your way back here.

Moms Pennies From Heaven

Posted by suescollectiblesaw, Sisters, OR. 3,419 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome Back!!

Pretty much in this same seat in front of this same computer, Moms! lol… just moved across the country and started homeschooling, so time got away from me. It’s good to be back here!

Posted by madison, Aberdeen, MD. 2,724 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome Back!

Marsha's Fabulous Finds

Posted by RayvensRarities, In the middle of the state of, Oregon. 16,332 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome back J,
Glad to see you again

RAYVEN'S RARITIES'

Thanks, guys. Nice to see you all again, too. I’m thrilled to still find familiar ‘faces’.

Posted by xxdodiescloset, Ashland, NE. 50 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I’m kinda new here myself, but welcome back! I have been homeschooling my kids for over 22 years…down to the wire, just one left at home and we’re almost done. Glad you could fit this into your routine again.

Nice to meet you, Dodie! Wow, 22 years! This was our first and I feel like my head’s going to explode lol But it is worth it to be closely involved in his education. I don’t know how long we’ll continue, but we’ve committed to one more year until his little brother reaches school age. One year, month, heck – DAY – at a time, right? Thanks for saying hi!

Posted by yellowsand1964, Shafter, CA. 35,343 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

welcome back

Posted by selah-art, Canada. 440 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Well Hello! I’m going head right over to your booth to say Hi Good to see you!

Thank you both!

Posted by normasbathandbody, Elizabethtown, , Kentucky. 14,153 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Posted by CindyBear, MHC, N Carolina. 8,029 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome Back

CindyBear's Den

Posted by SparrowsJewels, nevada city, CA. 6,832 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Happy to see you back !

SparrowsJewels

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,837 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Welcome back.

My almost 17-year old would love for me to home school her next year. What she doesn’t realize is that home-schooling doesn’t mean sleeping until noon. LOL.

Great booth. Love your items. I hope you don’t mind a comment. At the bottom of your descriptions where you explain the free brushes with 5 or 10 items purchased, it says “from my ebay store…” Might want to change that. We want the sales here and we certainly don’t want to confuse anyone.

Best of luck.

Abby's Attic

Oof, you are so right! I need to take care of that. I really didn’t expect that promo picture to get ‘imported’ with the other pictures since it was in the text section. Something to work on today!

Thanks for the welcomes!

Posted by loves_birds, Lost In An Indiana Corn Field, IN. 1,118 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

WELCOME BACK!

Posted by mellybelly, Free Shipping, USA. 28 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Yay! So glad to see you here. I thought your booth name sounds familiar so I checked this business card on my desk, sure enough) I purchased from you last week at other market place and Left you a 5 stars feedback! lol.. Nice stuff…) .

Posted by AbbysAttic, NJ. 8,837 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Things like that happen all the time. And quite honestly you may not have found it yourself. We all do so much better a job editing other people’s items than our own. When it’s our own item we read/see what we meant, not necessarily what’s written.

Abby's Attic

Posted by loneelk, Williamsburg, NM. 3,913 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I remember you! Welcome back!

Lone Elk's Lodge

Melly, oh wow, what a small internet world it is! That is amazing, and I’m so glad you like what you found at my shop! I love Bonanza. Other sellers here are generally more down to earth and understanding, it seems. Like my faux-pas here of leaving a reference to eBay in a picture. It was just pointed out to me gently and helpfully (thanks, abbys!) so I could simply take care of it.

Now I’m working through each and every of my 319 listings to remove it (although I still want to offer the free gift, I’ll have to find another way to display that for Bonanza)… my clicker wrist is getting so sore— uggghh!! One page at a time…

I remember you, too, loneelk! Howdy again

Posted by thebajigur, St Maries, Indonesia. 301 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

welcome back to BONANZA

thebajigur's booth

Thanks so much, bajigur

Posted by anchorhaven, AnchorHaven, United Kingdom. 815 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

Posted by CCLgeneralstore, Keysville, VA. 2,599 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago

I homeschooled for a long time. My son liked to get up very early and do his work. Early I mean 5 or 6 am. Read what is going on in schools and you will get all the encouragement you need to keep going.

welcome back..

Yes , it is so much easier to catch errors in other things. We see what we meant, other see what we said. I am finding errors still . Shipping and such.

Know if I could find out how to do international to a few select countries. Batch edit will not work, going into my edit booth does not work. I dont want to take the time it takes to do each item.

Posted by nelliekellie, CA. 17,616 total posts | Posted over 2 years ago