Just letting you know...

With the launch of our new Community section, we're going to be downsizing our forums.
Seller Discussions will be removed in the next few weeks.

For more information on the changes to our Community pages, please see: New and Improved Community Section Now Live.

Bonanzle Up Mobile 2009- CANCELED

Subscribe to Bonanzle Up Mobile 2009- CANCELED 58 posts 16 voices

Page
1 2 >
Posted by attheboutique, Jeanerette, LA. 8,115 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

To all Bonanzlers! Meet up in Mobile Alabama, Saturday May 30th (no ,this is NOT memorial day weekend)

Schedule is as follows:
Saturday May 30th (Bobbi and I will be there the night before on Friday, May 29th)

Meet and greet 11-11:45ish
Lunch, 11:45 – 1:00
Speakers: 1:00 – 2:00ish

Charity Auction to Benefit St. Judes 2:00 – 3:30 called live by Auction Wally and streamed live via ustream http://bonanzle.com/BonanzleUpMobile

Mark or bill live in remote presentation 3:30
Break (your time, sight see or team up and talk shop)
Social Hour 7 pm Hotel Lounge

Sunday Morning Breakfast come as you are, 8am

Event is being held at the Ashbury Hotel and Suites in Mobile Alabama, please mention Bonanzle Group to get special rate.
http://www.ashburyhotel.com/
To make a reservation http://www.ashburyhotel.com/event_planner.html

At this time, we only have 15 people confirmed or almost confirmed to attend. Bobbi and I are donating a portion of the cost of the meeting room and lunch to defray the cost for those attending, to cover the meeting room and lunch. If more confirm, we can lower the cost per person.

Cost per Person – $20.00 (lunch, meeting room and we are donating free goodie bags for each attendee, get your spa on! LOL)

Here is a list of those that sent an email confirming or expressed interest in previous thread. If there is a question mark by your name, and you are ready to confirm, please send an email to pstockstill@charter.net

Pugs
frstyfolk
Steve and wife
inspired and sister
Phaedra and Jeremy
bobbi
riverboatflash ?
renagade ?
MagikalMe
Trading Gypsy ?
starshin ?
jessielavon ?

We are accepting donations for the charity auction, please see the booth here http://bonanzle.com/BonanzleUpMobile We can only auction 15 items in the time frame we have, so there are a few donation spots left. Please send picture and description of item to pstockstill@charter.net, and include a link to your booth.

Speakers – We are working hard to provide you with some value for your time, and may have speakers coming from as far away as New York! More details on this to come, but please rest assured we will work hard on this!

Also please visit the site graciously donated by Scott Pooler of ibusinesslogic.com and register for the forums there too!
http://bonanzleup.com

We look forward to meeting you at Bonanzle Up Mobile!!

Phaedra and Bobbi

Posted by attheboutique, Jeanerette, LA. 8,115 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Donations so far for charity auction:

Bobbi – 2 gems
Phaedra – one hour booth consultation
Dave White – 8 thirty second ad spots on his podcast

I have several others committed to donate, just waiting on information from them.

Posted by gypsygirl, Marysville, WA. 3,968 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Working on pics and description this morning! Your looking great!

Thanks Kat

Remember the more that confirm, the more I can lower the price per person So let anyone and everyone know about this event!

Phaedra

Posted by renagade, Fort Payne, AL. 3,023 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Hope to be able to confirm by the end of the month…
Money is soo tight, have to evaluate after paying the bills :(

Posted by bobbi85710, West Richland, WA. 122 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Come one, come all. Fun, informative, networking and a charity auction event.

bobbi85710's booth

http://bonanzleup.com has been updated take a peek

Also if you are on twitter, follow @bonanzleup for updates, and info

Be sure to check out the booth we set up for the charity auction items, add it to your favorites as we are adding items regularly.

Phaedra

Posted by the_jewelry_shack, Westlake, LA. 760 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Just sent you a mail Phaedra

Posted by starshinin, stars shin in, AL. 9,122 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

6 hour drive for me, won’t know till time is closer if i can come or not…depends really on hubby’s health then…

starshinin's stuffage

I got it Steve, thanks

I hope all is well and you are able to come starshinin

Posted by makeitvintage, Tuscaloosa, AL. 203 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

After reviewing this list, I was shocked to see Jessie Lavon on here. I went to her booth and it is empty. Jessie are you still around.

In case some of you do not know this, Jessie is a famous artist who does the most incredible folk art. I would kill to own her artwork and I cannot afford it. She has the distinct honor of having designed a Coca Cola Christmas card.

Jessie I love your work and discovered you when I saw your painting of Papa Trading the Cow. And I loved Baptism Day, the snake bottles, Wedding Day and more. You are totally awesome. Are you still here? Why is your booth empty.

I can say without a doubt you are one of my absolute all time favorite artists. I’ve even looked for you at Kentuck, but haven’t found you. It would be an honor to meet you.

Posted by Tradingypsy, Birmingham, AL. 224 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Check her blog, she is in the hospital.
http://jessielavon.blogspot.com/

Posted by makeitvintage, Tuscaloosa, AL. 203 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Yes I found her blog. I need to send her a card. I idolize this woman. She is amazing. Can’t believe I ran into her on bonanzle. WHo would have guessed.

We still have a few spots open for donations for the charity auction. Just send pictures and description with booth link to pstockstill@charter.net

Phaedra

Posted by BonanzleUpMobile, Morgan City, LA. 17 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

The booth for the charity auction being called live by Auction Wally is looking good.

Plans are on the way to being finalized with the Ashbury. And we have one definite guest speaker lined up.

Phaedra

Posted by the_jewelry_shack, Westlake, LA. 760 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Phaedra

I have featured the charity Boot on my web site front page.

Steve

Thank you, Steve. We truly appreciate that!

Phaedra

Your Welcome Phaedra, I will be sending details and pics of the items I am donanting for he charity auction this coming week.

Love what your doing for us Phaedra.

Steve

Posted by BaysDesigns, CA. 1,265 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

Hi attheboutique, I was sent over here to copy your info to The Selling Lounge Blog for you. You can kick me to have me update our Blog for you as well.

http://sellinglounge.blogspot.com/search/label/Bonanzle

@Steve, thanks, looking forward to receiving it.

@BaysDesigns, Thank you so much!!!

I am sooo looking forward to meeting everyone!

Are you in the South? Or just looking for a nice travel opportunity this summer? Join in!

Phaedra

Good Morning Phaedra,

How many people have said Yes to coming to this great event?
I only need to know, because if I am going to have to Shower and Shave for that weekend, it better be worth it. LOL

Steve

Posted by renagade, Fort Payne, AL. 3,023 total posts | Posted over 8 years ago

We are STILL in limbo here!…Everyone keep fingers crossed!! Truly wanting to make it if we can see our way clear to financally do this!

I do not have an accurate count yet, Steve. As Renagade states in limbo, and there seem to be many in that state, lol

Phaedra

So I guess I have to shave and shower for the event LOL

Yep, Steve, I think we will ask politely for the “shower and shave” appearance at the event, lol

Phaedra

You could definitely help with attendance numbers by contacting any and all Bonanzlers you may know that might be interested.
Also, the invitation is extended to those wishing to network or socialize also.

Phaedra

I am promotint the event to everyone I know Phaedra
I have your BonanzleUp Booth Banner on my site, If clicked on it will open the “About Me” Page. I will be doing some heavy promotion on My Talk Show to for you.

Steve

Check out thefront page on my site.

http://bonanzlenospimzone.wetpaint.com/

Page
1 2 >
Spinner

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

By creating an account, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »