Topic: Selling Topics
Selling on Bonanza
Let's talk selling!
Setting up a Booth - Basic Questions
- What are all the steps for setting up a booth?
- How do I see my booth as buyers will see it?
- How do I post items for sale in my booth?
- What is a booth, exactly?
- Can I edit a bunch of my items at once?
- Why have a booth? Why not just post my items separately?
- How do I edit an item?
- How do I establish credibility so buyers will buy from my booth?
- How do I delete items from my booth?
- What's the difference between the 'My Bonanza' page and my booth?
- What does duplicating an item do? How do I do it?
- What happens when people want to buy my items?
Fees and Payments
- What does it cost to sell on Bonanza?
- How do I pay for the fees I incur?
- How do I cancel a transaction?
- Payment via Amazon Payments --How do I enable it?
- Payment via Checkout by Amazon -- How do I enable it?
- Payment via Paypal -- How do I enable it?
- Payment via Money Order -- How do I enable it?
Setting up a Booth - Advanced Questions
- Where can I learn more about the Background Burner?
- How can I setup specific attributes for my items to get more traffic?
- How can I change my username?
- Where should I talk about stuff like my shipping policies and payment preferences?
- How can I specify how long it takes me to ship my items?
- Where do I go to find viewing stats for my booth and items?
- What's the easiest way to put my booth items on my blog or another web site?
- How can I setup Google Analytics to analyze my booth and item traffic?
- Can I customize the order that my booth items show up in?
- Why doesn't the shipping calculator's results match my expectations?
- When I upload a picture for a tall item, it appears cut off in my booth. What do I do?
- How do Combined Item Discounts work?
- How can I put my items on sale in a way where buyers can see the discount I'm giving them?
- How long will my booth stay online?
- What do the freebie rules mean? How do I use them?
- I'm tired of repeating the same shipping information for every item I create. How can I make my life easier?.
- How do I set requirements regarding who is able to buy from me?
- What if I want to cancel my booth?
- Everything there is to know about importing from eBay
- Everything there is to know about importing from an inventory file
Want to learn about the New Item Form instead?