FREE Booth Headers/Banners for Sellers & VERY Rare Quilt Shop Cotton Fabrics, too, ALL for YOU!

Subscribe to FREE Booth Headers/Banners for Sellers & VERY Rare Quilt Shop Cotton Fabrics, too, ALL for YOU! 8 posts 1 voice

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Hooray! I sold one of my Quilt Fabric Panels, Today! I Also Have FREE Banners/booth headers for Bonz Sellers, for Sept., October/Halloween, November/Thanksgiving, and December/Winter Holiday ~ Yes! ~ these are FREE, Simply either DOWNLOAD into Your Own Computer or “Do a Save” into Your Own Computer by Right Clicking and Choosing Save or Save As…Enjoy!

Recently I Also Sold Absolutely Darling LARGE PILLOW PANELS! Which, you CANNOT find these ANYwhere, ANY more except within Divine Fabrics ’n More…and I have not RELISTED the VERY LAST of what I have of these Specific Large Pillow Blocks…So. . .

WRITE me if you are indeed interested in Purchasing 1 to 4 of these blocks, and I’ll list them for you, Thanks! (and thank YOU, M.L. for YOUR Support and Purchase!) I have 4 left of these EXTREMELY RARE MERRY MICE DAISY KINGDOM LARGE SQUARES. . .below:

Here, below is another IMPOSSIBLE to VERY HARD to FIND Brand New Old Stock Quilt Shop type of All Cotton Fabric…Makes Wonderful Fabric Cupcake Tops! Also Showing a Wonderfully Hard to Find Words Fabric, states words or phrases like ‘’Love and Affection’‘, ’’Home and Family’’, ‘’Peace and Harmony’’, and more! Also a Light Sage Green with a Loosely Packed Floral, stems and Leaves Filler type of Fabric You will NOT FIND Anywhere, Any More but within Divine Fabrics ’n More! Come See these below and MORE! Thanks!

Come See ALL the Stuff You Can Get, also for FREE Within my Booth, that I offer to ANY Bonanza Seller! a Few of MANY – Below:

Find ALL the Above Here:
https://www.bonanza.com/listings/MORE-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Autumn-etc-FREE-BANNERS-for-Bonanza-Sellers-Usage/281290084

Remember You can Put YOUR OWN BOOTH NAME and put Ad/advertisements within Your Favorite Seasonal Banner you May FREELY take from my Booth!

Here (in my booth) are Some Cute Sparkling Flowers for Exfoliating Your Face and/or Body, or to Use as a Gentle Scrubber for Your Delicate China or for Ceramic or Teflon of Other type of Non-Stick Pans!

Click on ABOVE Pic to go to the Listing for These Hand Crocheted Cuties!

No One on the Internet has as Many of These Prints from 2003, as I Do for You to Sew or Quilt Fabric Items as Gifts or for Your Home/Self. . . Darling Victorian Mice, from the collection of Northcott Quilt Shop Fabrics Called Night Before Christmas by Janet Orfini . . .

Click on Night Before Christmas, Victorian Winter Mice Northcott – Above Quilt
Fabric Prints – to go to the Fabrics Bundle Listing

Also Look for These Items too. . .Keep Coming Back as I am Still Listing! Thanks!

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted about 1 month ago

Sellers & Buyers ~ Come See ALL that’s FREE for You! Buyers Come See All that’s Hard to Find but I Have Those in My Booth!!!

FREE Banners/Booth Headers for Bond Sellers so you can Change Your Banners for Seasonal banners/booth headers for your booths!!! See a couple of Samples Below…plus…
WONDERFUL Hard to Find Quilt Shop Fabrics for Sewing Buyers are also in my Booth!!! See a few Samples Below…

Rare, Hard to Find, and GORGEOUS, Quilt Shop Fabrics Click on any 1

bumping up!

Bumping Up!

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted 29 days ago

Bump Up!

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted 26 days ago

You’re Going to LOVE my FREE Banners/Booth Headers for Bonz Sellers! Come See Oct.,Nov.,Dec., Banners You’ll Love, and You Can EDIT them, by Using any Online Program I Provide at Top of the Description, most are EASY to Understand and/or Use! Thus in Your Booth Header/Banner You can Change The Ad you place in your banner as well as the Name of Your Booth, and Changing Ads and Banners Seasonally Lets Customers Know ’’You’re On Top of Things!" and brings them Confidence You’re an INVOLVED Seller who is ALWAYS There for Them!

Here are but VERY FEW of Many Many Many Banners/Booth Headers FREE for You!

Enjoy Dear Bonz Sellers!

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted 18 days ago

Here – Below are Some NEWER Listings from this past week! I will be listing even MORE Items even after 2020 New Year begins, God-Willing, that is…

Remember, too, I have FREE Seasonal Banners/Booth Headers for Bonanza Sellers to Use!
Come See as I’m Sure You’ll Find a Favorite for the Up and Coming Harvest Times or Holidays!

Click on ANY One to go Directly to the Listing/Item in My Booth:

!

Click on Any Above

I also Have the Impossible to Find, except at divinefabricsnmore’s booth or online under divine_fabrics — I’m Sure You WILL NOT FIND These, ‘’The Night Before Christmas’’ Fabrics nor the Large Fabric Panel – in VERY Limited Supplies! See the Panel Here ~ Click on URL Below:
https://photos.app.goo.gl/JWXE8P8CQ5szaQzt9

Below Here are Some of “The Night Before Christmas” Fabrics I have Listed in My Booth that Go Well with the Large 36: by 45" Panel:

Click on Any of the Above “The Night Before Christmas” Pics to Go To the Listing Where They Reside! Heartfelt Thanks for Stopping and Shopping in My Booth!

#quilt, #quilting, #cotton, #fabric, #sewing, #quilting, #sew, #DIY

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,350 total posts | Posted 17 days ago

Brand New Items Always Being Listed! From now thru’ 2020, I will be Listing MANY MORE Items! Come See Divine Fabrics ’n More ~ Thanks!

Look for #quilt,#quilting,#sew,#sewing,#fabric,#crafts,#needles,#pins,#pattern,#project,#Christmas

Also Remember, for Bonanza Sellers I have some WONDERFUL totally FREE Banners/Booth Headers in Themes Like: Back to School, Halloween, Harvest, Thanksgiving, and Christmas or Winter Holidays…again Come See! Below are Autumn Banners, Some of Many I have for FREE for You ~ Yippieee!

Here, below are some Newer Listings. . .and some That Are Still Available!
Click on Any Pic, Below

Click On Above Pic of 2 Merry Mice
in a Loving Cup