Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "Word Find Challenge." To read full rules for the game, click here.

◄Word Find Challenge◄Jan 1 2018► + Sneaky Santa ►►

Subscribe to ◄Word Find Challenge◄Jan 1 2018► + Sneaky Santa ►► 34 posts 6 voices

Page
1 2 >
Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,477 total posts | Posted 12 months ago

This week’s hostess is Joyce72747

If you are new to this game, please read the rules below and look
forward to a challenge that provides both FUN and PRIZES!

No purchase required to play.
If you would like to donate a prize, we really appreciate it!
It makes the game even more fun!
Word Find Challenge
…………………..
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ .
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
Game Objective:
Find as many words as you can using only the letters in the game phrase.
Game
………
1) All found words must be 3 letters or longer.
2) Proper nouns are not allowed. This includes personal names, brand
names, cities, states, etc. The word is allowed if it also has a
dictionary meaning. Example: “pat” and “robin” are acceptable.
3) Words made by simply adding an “s” at the end are not allowed. Words
ending in “s” that have their own dictionary entries are acceptable.
Example: “pets” and “drives” are not allowed, but “alms” and “measles”
are fine.
4) No contractions. Examples: can’t, don’t, won’t are not allowed.
5) No acronyms. Examples: IBM, UCLA, OMG are not allowed.
6) All acceptable words must be found in a current English dictionary.
7) All entries must contain at least 75 words.
This game will be moderated jointly by joyce72747, Policequilts,
We will alternate hosting each week, allowing all of us to get in on the
challenge, fun and prizes.
The new word or phrase for the week will be posted on or before Monday
at noon EST/9:00am PST.
WFC will appear in the Games Forum as Word Find Challenge – Week of (Date).
You will have from the day the phrase is posted through Wednesday to
work on your list.
To make it easier to check, we ask that you please put only one word on
each line.
Your list should be bmailed to the host no later than Wednesday at 8pm
EST / 5pm PST .
On Thursday at 8 pm EST , one random winner will be selected from all
eligible entries.
The length of the longest list and the average of all participants will
be posted along with any other stats the host opts to share.
To enter the WFC game just post a note on the game thread saying you’ll
take the challenge and thus be placed on the Player List for the week.
Prize
………
Each week the randomly selected winner will have the choice of one prize
from all prizes offered and must post that choice to the thread.
All players will have a chance to win.
Once you have won a prize you will not be eligible to win another prize
for a month.
……………………………………
Feel free to ask questions here or b-mail Joyce or Bette
Joyce – Joyce72747
Bette – Policequilts
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ .
~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~ . ~
WFC

(alphabetical order)
Abrafox
AutumnLeaves
BookRush
Catnutti
ccmom
ChelleysCottage
CindyBear
cshort0319
divinefabricsnmore
FrankandGladys
Hottytoddy40zoo
Joyce72747
KathysCreations
LoveCrafting
masonictreasures
mrsdinkerson
NancysNostalgicDolls
oldbaloo
Policequilts
Reksplace36
tammiestreasures
tearyblues888
VintageSpecialties
wonderwoman
ZiggyZool

after name indicates prize donor over the years.

Winners past 4 weeks:
Dec 5 Carolyn
Dec 12 May
Dec 18 Joyce
Dec 25 Emily

Collectibles and So Much More

Prizes
Note: Free Shipping of prizes applies to US only, unless otherwise specified.

Thank you so much to all our Prize Donors

Prizes donated by:

NancysNostalgicDolls has donated these prizes.
or
Vintage Costume Bracelet* or Pair Costume Earrings

Catnutti Catnutti

Redware Poodle * Disney insulated lunch box

Policequilts has donated these prizes.

Snack bag of Buttons .. Ribbon Bows

Vintage Specialties has donated these prizes

2009 Christmas Ornament,Peek-a-boo Pumpkin Digital Art Photo , Praying Angel

Abrafox has donated these prizes

Pictures are all clickable. See description in Charlotte’s booth.

Selection of color includes either of these.
Narrow spatula’s pick 2 colors (orange, green, blue)
The Patriotic necklace also comes with your choice of clip or pierced earrings.

cshort0319 has donated these prizes

Lg lead crystal Czech Repub, 2 Cat Christma post cards

6 Christmas Beads, Unique measuring spoons, Robby Robot Pencil Sharpener -———————- 36", 3 Glass Beads Necklaces, Happy Meal Madame Alexander Red Riding Hood Each picture is clickable. Click to go to item and read details about these lovely new prize additions.

Joyce72747 has donated:

Above are 3 Anne Geddes 100 piece puzzles.
Select from Baby In Vase or Baby In Lotus or Babies In Strawberry Pot
You can continue brain exercise when you choose one of them for your prize.
(pictures are clickable)

ChelleysCottage has donated these prizes.

Cute doll
C1995 (?) BESTOY 8E 109 T 512 (?) Not sure about numbers & letters.
It is about 12" tall. The dress is not original to the doll.

MrsDinkerson has donated these prizes.

Treasure of Friendship Book, Quotables Bookmark, Shake-E Blade Harness / Fishing Accessory^

KathysCreations
has donated these prizes

Crocheted Cotton Facial Soap Saver,Pouch- winner has choice of several colors
Handmade lip balm, lipstick holder, Cross Bookmark
pics clickable see item or contact Kathy for details

………………………….
Players

Emily mrsdinkerson
Joyce joyce72747
Kathy VintageSpecialties and KathysCreations
May tearyblues888
Carolyn cshort0319

Peanut Gallery:
Kay AutumnLeaves
Chelley chelleyscottage
Bette Policequilts
Charlotte & Diana Abrafox
Vickie Catnutti
Anita hottytoddy40zoo
Anne oldbaloo
Dawn MeemawaHouse
Robin ZiggyZool
Scott Masonictreasures
Cindy ccmom
Linda driver211
Nancy NancysNostalgicDolls
Rick reksplace36
Dee divinefabricsnmore

Hello, Friday and until we ring in 2018
Really Cold yet today but not quite as bad as first of the week.

Bob and I are going to look at yet another model home.
I do think this just might be the final answer
According to the floor plan seems to be just about perfect.
Wish me luck :)

An early start is always appreciated.
Gives everyone time to exercise at their convenience.
Carolyn suggested this phrase. See what you think.

phrase this week:
Red Queen
“I can believe up to five impossible things before breakfast”
A3,B4,C,D,E11,F3,G,H,I6,K,L2,M,N3,O3,P2,Q,R3,S4,T3,U2,V2

Thanks, Dee, for the letter count link. Makes things so much easier.
Note I think The Red Queen of Alice in Wonderland said 6 things.
I went with Carolyn’s quote as she offered the phrase.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,298 total posts | Posted 12 months ago

Good Morning!

Abrafox's booth

and good morning to you, Charlotte.
Still counting down to the New Year

More snow. We were in it coming home from the model home viewing. Nasty!
There were several accidents we saw along the way.
Knowing Bob is a good driver helps but all those other drivers make me nervous.

Going now to exercise

phrase this week offered by Carolyn:
Red Queen

A3,B4,C,D,E11,F3,G,H,I6,K,L2,M,N3,O3,P2,Q,R3,S4,T3,U2,V2

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,165 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

Everyone is Welcomed Here! Play & exercise your brain as Joyce would encourage, or Visit & chat, & share!

This week’s Phrase is:
Red Queen

A3,B4,C,D,E11,F3,G,H,I6,K,L2,M,N3,O3,P2,
Q,R3,S4,T3,U2,V2

Oh yes the New Year is Coming Fast! Here’s to All Here, as Well as all those You Love & Care About in Your Lives. . .

We are totally snowed in here, it has been snowing all day off & on…it is past midnight & it is still snowing…unusual that the city’s snow plows have not been down our street since before 5 p.m. which is most unusual when we get this much of a snowfall. Be safe if your weather is anything like ours.

Divine Fabrics n More

Posted by joyce72747, Greentown, IN. 29,477 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

Good morning and Happy last Sunday last day of 2017.

I’ll say it. Where has the year gone?

For me 2017 has been a rather normal year. not all good
Normal? weather has been anything but normal. hope you are safe,Dee
I’ve seen friends through illnesses I’d hoped they’d never had to face.
I’ve been aware of too many WFC friends and family with serious medical, emotional and financial issues to deal with.
My family members also have had to deal with these same issues.
We lost our WFC friend, Bob.
I lost my father-in-law in July.

On a brighter note I helped an aging friend move to Florida where she is now very comfortable and happy
I’ve seen my young great nephew walk with a walker and learn to enjoy school at nearing 5 years old.
I’ve watched my 2 great nieces go through their first year of life and see 2 beautiful young ladies developing from the very beginning.
I had a whole day with 3 of my 4 siblings sister in CA not with us
Spent an evening with about a 100 high school classmates as we had a joint 70th birthday celebration. Of 365 classmates too many have passed but it was great seeing so many of those still living.
Now I am getting into a brand new adventure with a new home to be built and a new city to live in.
Life is good.
………………………

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,298 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

Here is a picture of our rescued from the trash retro Christmas tree. I really like it. I may have just made the transition from fresh to artificial tree.

Abrafox's booth

Good save, Charlotte. Nice job.

Posted by MeemawsHouse, OH. 2,470 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

HAPPY NEW YEAR FRIENDS!!!!

Charlotte, that was just like my tree when I grew up! Each branch had a paper sleeve that we had to put them away in. The tips were bell or tulip shaped just like yours! Beautiful! Lucky you!

Joyce, so happy to hear you found your new house. What a luxury to be able to build and make it “your” house. Plus it will be nice to be closer to Bob’s Mom.

Dee, stay warm and safe.

We drove up to Michigan to visit the other grandchildren on Wednesday and came home Thursday night in the snow. Roads were covered but visability was good. My feet have been cold lately as we got rid of our wood burner several years ago and now only use electric baseboard heat. Don’t miss the smoke, dirt and mess but it sure was nice and warm in the house.

Bless you all!!!!

Meemaw's House

Hate feeling that I have to post this. but I do
posted this on Facebook.

December 31, 2017 UPDATE AND WHAT’S BEEN GOING ON

Family, Friends, Loved Ones:

I’m truly sorry for having to do this on social media unfortunately at this time there’s no other way.

The time has come to get this out there so that you all know what has been going on with me for a while now, I have never been one to complain or put stuff out there that might bring you down or make anyone worry. So some of you have probably noticed that I’ve not been around physically or online as much as occurred before, yes I’ve been working, and a multitude of other crap since the death of Scott’s Mom last year and I pretty much let those issues allow me to ignore what was going on with my body and just continue to press forward solving problems everywhere except where I should have been =)

October of 2016 I started having bronchitis, colds, infections etc. In November I went to my doctor to get a diabetes checkup and hope that she would find an infection and give me an antibiotic, she found one and started me on a round of antibiotics. Things got a little better for a while but the infection and pneumonia continued to come back as soon as I’d be off the antibiotic for a week or two. May of 2017 I went back to have my diabetes rechecked etc. I had a UTI at the time and the Doctor had another antibiotic prescribed and a new chest x-ray. This time the chest x-ray came back with some major changes. I was scheduled with a pulmonologist in Columbia, she wanted a CT scan before seeing me, I checked in to the $ amount well let’s just say NO frickin way, I couldn’t pay $4,000 cash for a scan that she could at least try to read from the chest x ray, it was also suggested that I have a lab test run that would be much cheaper. Well, they wanted $896 cash upfront for that. I could have done that with my Care Credit card (health care credit) if they had been signed up for the program. I did go see her, she was a nice person even called me at home and said what she wanted to do was a biopsy and sputum test and she was willing to do it without cost if necessary. I was mailed papers by her office manager to fill out for financial assistance because of no insurance and finances I carried those papers to the aid office which turned out to be just for the doctor’s office not the hospital etc. the day I went for the nonexistent lab test. There I found out that they don’t process the paperwork until there’s a bill. I talked with the nice lady told her I had paid partial payment toward the office visit but had not been billed yet for the rest. I asked about getting aid from the hospital/lab in Columbia – she gave me what she could and said they would keep the paper work on file until the biopsy was scheduled. I went home and looked up the number for the hospital’s financial aid officer. I called the number over and over trying to get information and a return call. Never did hear back, but about a week later I got a bill from the pulmonologists office for the balance of my office visit, saying it had been approved this is what I owed, pay it and that I would have to fill out all the crap again if there were to be any more tests or charges . Frankly I just gave up at this at point, least on Columbia and their staff.

During the last couple of months things just went downhill for me, I continued to work when I was scheduled, would drive home and basically collapse take a nap and do only what had to get done. Meanwhile the cough and lack of breath continued and I did try to research to see if there was a way to get the tests done through another hospital etc. that my sweet doctor tried to set up– I was basically so tired that the paper work didn’t get put together or turned in – Feel free to share ideas or whatever about health care coverage or assistance, Just KNOW that the rules that apply everywhere else do NOT apply in our lovely state of Tennessee
Superfluous bull shit above. But if you want to know you want to know and there it is that’s why all this I believe got so out of hand before I really realized it.

<3 <3 <3
Now to the nitty gritty, again so very sorry for throwing this on you like a lump of coal in your candy cane bowl. I was taken by ambulance, Friday December, 8 to Centerville’s St Thomas hospital at about 4: 30 pm kicking and fighting the whole way. I’d be fine, didn’t need no stinkin hospital yada yada, yada – Brought in at that point because of the pneumonia and not being able to breathe. Started IV’s and a breathing treatment in the ambulance Scott came in to the emergency room for a while. St Thomas ER doctor set up a new chest x-ray then started saline solution because I was so dehydrated, then they sent me to have a CT scan While I was having that done Scott went home to take care of the dogs and cat. Ended up with my purse, glasses etc. Arggg but they were supposed to call him back once they decided if they were going to keep me at the hospital overnight…. Etc. As it turned out after the CT scan this was about 10:30 now the ER doctor decided to send me by ambulance to St. Thomas Mid-Town in Nashville (affiliated with St Thomas Centerville). Did ask several times would one of the ER folks please call Scott to let him know where I was going. Whisked up here and arrived about midnight assigned a room no working phone yet but went to sleep anyway. They start me on another saline solution, and antibiotic for overnight – Finally my nurse here comes in and I asked him about getting a land line phone that worked. He ended up having to get me a brand new phone and rewiring it so it would work for me. LOL bad part was for that one long distance call it was going to start billing at $3.75 Yikes… anyway I was finally able to get ahold of Scott. Let him know exactly where I was taken (he thought they had kept me at the Centerville hospital), I gave him the proper codes, room and phone number. I wasn’t allowed to eat or drink until late Saturday evening they were hoping to do the biopsy via my throat – that didn’t work out for the weekend but they scheduled it for Monday morning. So they took information from me, kept treating the infections with antibiotics. Scott starts getting sick so I told him to just stay home – still haven’t seen him. Rest of the weekend seems a blur…
They took me down on Monday morning for the procedure. I had I think it was called a Bronchoscopic Biopsy they went down my throat it was mostly painless because I was under atheistic my throat was raw when I woke up and taken back to my room though. They also scheduled another CT scan of chest and lower area stomach kidneys etc. for the next day plus an MRI of my head. Meanwhile I talked to Scott after he came home from work. All was well I thought so ended up eating lite dinner and sleeping. Next day they came and got me for the scans. When I got back from those, the doctor who had been taking care of me came in. I could tell by the sad look in his eyes that it wasn’t great. And it wasn’t I had been diagnosed with Lung Cancer the growth has encroached on the right hand side of the bronchus so plan to shrink it but no removal like taking out a lump, then the next day the MRI came back and the cancer had metastasized on my brain in two spots luckily both are in different areas that have to do with balance and equilibrium. So the plan was to have 10 simultaneous radiation treatments on the right side of my chest as well as the 2 spots on the brain daily. The radiation department works Mon – Fri no weekends or holidays. Then there was one day that they missed because the machines were down. So right now I’ve done 9 treatments. The last one will be Tuesday. The Oncologist will run more scans and at that point fill me in on what’s next. Meantime they are still being vigilant about the pneumonia blood clots etc.

We’ll do our best to keep you updated.

Please just send love, light, healing, prayer and strength to get us the rest of the way through this <3

Love you All,
Robin & Scott

Posted by divinefabricsnmore, Fabric Heaven, OH. 14,165 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

I am totally in prayers for our Dearest (((((((((Robin & Scott))))))))) my heart is full of a depth of sorrow for Robin Dearie Gal that I cannot put into words that which I feel upon reading her immense physical challenges. . .and so I went into immediate prayers as I have been praying for them both for exactly what Robin asked for which is healing, love, light, strength, but I’ve also been praying for whoever is taking care of Robin. . .as ALL could use many Kinder kind of Healing thoughts as well as if you’re a praying person, they could also be Blessed in Some Kinder kind of Ways by our out-going prayers. . .Joyce I know this was difficult for you to post this but we’d all & each want to know. . .Thanks SweetiePie, let us be Hope-Filled in Prayers and Good Thoughts!

I want to state today a Happy New Year, as today is the First Day of this New Year of 2018…May EACH of You know an Abundance of Love, Peace, Joys, and Hope this Year! Take Care Everyone!

With MUCH Loving Kindness Toward All . . .

Divine Fabrics n More

Me, too, Dee.
Goodness knows she needs all the help she can get. Professional quality medical care is at the top of the list along with God’s grace and healing hands.

Thanks also for the beautiful new years wishes.
AND right back atcha.

Straight from my Facebook page is my Kitty, Beau, offering New Year’s cheer to all.
………………..
…….

Posted by KathysCreations, . 1,565 total posts | Posted 11 months ago
Stopped by earlier to wish everyone a Happy New Year, but was disheartened by Robin’s news. I sent her and Scott a card at Christmas and was wondering how they were doing. I’m glad to hear some news, but saddened by it. On top of that, Carolyn hasn’t been well, Aiden left last night, and Ed isn’t feeling well today. There is only one thing we can do

to make it a

It is becoming harder for me to believe what the weather is doing.
NEVER before do I remember the extreme cold subzero temps for so many days as we have experienced them in the past days. No sign of a thaw in the predictable future. Our furnace can’t keep up. We’ve never had this problem. In years past we supplemented heating the house with a fire in the wood burning stove. Planning to sell we decided no fires as they make such a mess. My indoor dress includes more clothes than usual. Brrrrr it is cold outside.

Kathy, well said. Thanks

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,286 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

Oh, Robin,I am so sorry to hear about all you are going through!

You are on my prayer list.

I am back home since a few hours ago from my second hospital stay, which was interspersed with a stay at the Rehab center.

Various issues, but none of them seem to be life threatening. Super inconvenient, yes. Temporarily keeping me home and mostly bed-bound, but it will work out. Just takes time.

While I was in the hospital, I did the most recent WFC – 7 letter words, 700 of them. But, I didn’t have a computer there, and so I won’t be sending it it. Definitely, kept my mind occupied, though.

I’m planning a 25% off sale on everything in my booth soon – but not until I can navigate around all the stuff. You won’t need a code, either. I simply have to get rid of stuff. If you see things you’d like right now, just let me know and I’ll put them? It? aside for you. You can even make an offer, if you’d like, for a lesser price.

Back to snuggle under the covers. Brrrr. It’s really cold here.

Carolyn

Some of My Favorite Things

Carolyn, so glad to see you are home. Best news in days.

Just read an updated Facebook post by Robin.
Basically it says she will have a radiation therapy tomorrow and may go home Thursday. If therapy winds up being Thursday she’d possibly go home Friday all depending on the result of the radiation.

Still colder than cold here.
Rescheduled the model home viewing for tomorrow.
Stayed in where it is a little warmer today.
Plan to go tomorrow never mind the cold.

Welcome Back, Carolyn! So glad you are home!
Yes, it has been extremely cold here as well.

Joyce, our heating system is struggling to keep up. We actually purchased two electric heaters to help offset the cold. BTW, I mailed your prize today (yes, I found it), and a little something extra.

Back to my list!
Blessings

((((((Carolyn))))))) Dorothy knew “There’s NO Place Like Home!” So happy you’re in your own bed in your own home, once again!

Speaking of cold, Carolyn, Joyce and Kathy. . .We made record-breaking temps here, it has not been this cold in the Cleveland OH area since 1871!!! Right now it’s about 11 degrees °F. . .I am a home-bound and liken to a hermit, thus the cold doesn’t affect me all that much, but I am concerned, deeply, each and every time hubby goes out there to use the manual shovels or even use the gas snow blower…more than half the time, I call him back in and make him wear the tousle cap that covers his face and has eye and nose holes…the other day, he went out without a hat at all…Brrrrrr! and Grrrrrr! …I get frustrated when he does such, I never yell at him but I did scream out to him from the front door and made him come to the door to get his face covered tossle cap I held out to him!!! Geeeeees!!!

Happy Robin will soon return home, too, again because there’s something about just being home even when we are not totally healed up…home is where we are the most comforted and comfortable!

This week’s Phrase is:
Red Queen

A3,B4,C,D,E11,F3,G,H,I6,K,L2,M,N3,O3,P2,
Q,R3,S4,T3,U2,V2

Take Care Every Dearie! Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Dee, sounds similar to what is going on here with the extreme temperatures. Hubby really needs to listen and wear proper clothes/hats for the weather. Bob was out the other day with a ski cap and came in wheezing from the intake of cold air. He was only out about 7 minutes. His gloved hands took hours to really warm up. Miserably cold but today it did get up to 15 for a few hours.

No WFC entries yet.
Am I the only one that participated?

Sent my list in.
Funny, I started out with words ending in able or ible and regressed to compound words. So they are combined.
This is a trying day. Started out with a dead battery and a flat tire. $200 later, I spent 2 hours on the phone with Verizon regarding my NEW phone that isn’t any good. It’s still not resolved.
Check back later.

Posted by Abrafox, Northern UT, UT Sneak into the warehouse!. 5,298 total posts | Posted 11 months ago

So sorry to hear of all the troubles! Praying for all!

Abrafox's booth

Turns out I’m not alone in my brain exercise.
I marked Carolyn as a player and Kathy’s list also arrived.
We are starting with some gusto.

See you sometime tomorrow.
Tomorrow night with stats.gusto.
There can be no winner.
The 3 players have all won in the past 4 weeks.

Ah, Joyce, we’re all winners!

We took the challenge, and we persevered to our goals.

So, we’re in blizzard conditions here. Our Public Works Department has this thing you can sign up for (which I did) that calls to alert you to warnings to stay off the street or you’ll get towed away, water emergencies, and so on.

Not that I was planning to drive around anyway………….

Keep up all or any much-needed prayers for those not here or those who are here, too. . .I can’t seem to get warm today, usually we can be AOK with the heat between 68 and 72, but for some reason both of us are feeling too cold today…we layer our clothing…sometimes I really miss wearing jeans…I only wear house dresses now and shawls or casual waffle fabric jackets…when I go out it’s usually only to the doctors. . .and even then I wear a long down to my ankles type of dress, just not a housedress.
I messed up on my owl potholders, so I’ve just let them be, I will get back to those maybe by March I might have a few finished ones for prizes, for here, if not I’ll sew some other things up. . .

Take Care, Dearies! LPJ! Dee

Divine Fabrics n More

Posting early for all to see

……………………….
……………………..
Brrrr, still colder than I remember it ever being for this length of time in central Indiana. I used to think when it got this cold it couldn’t snow. I know now, I am wrong.
Anyway good weather for indoor brain exercise.

This week there are 3 players
Carolyn had the longest list of over 700 7 letter words.
Kathy and I were less than that but showed good intentions.

Our GRAND TOTAL word count was 1496
Our TEAM AVERAGE is 432
Our brains enjoyed the exercise and feel better for it.
Thanks, gals, for poarticipating.

No random winner this week.
Let’s just agree we are all winners.
………………. EVERYONE

Next week I will post the game and participate.
Between dentist appointments implant procedure and more trips to West Lafayette I am sure I am going to be rather unavailable. I look forward to finding a phrase posted sometime soon.

I am asking one of you to post our phrase.
For your use here is the letter counting link
https://www.mtholyoke.edu/courses/quenell/s2003/ma139/js/count.html
It really makes learning the letter count in the phrase easy. thanks, Dee

That’s pretty good stats for three of us.
Yes, Carolyn and Joyce, we are all winners!

Page
1 2 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »