Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH MAY

Subscribe to GAME OF THE MONTH MAY 61 posts 7 voices

Page
< 1 2 3 >

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,471 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Hmmmmm, very strange indeed! Could be a glitch on Bonanza’s part, or him changing products. Not sure. Don’t know whether to add him back or just wait to see what he does and asks to get back in.

Annimae's

Posted by SparklesJewelry, Tinley Park, IL. 97 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

I dont know., Maybe just send them a message? Yes, very strange.

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

Posted by crackersplace, Saint Meinrad, IN. 220 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

I purchased a bracelet from Sparklesjewelry!! Love it!

Cracker's Place

Got ya down Crackers! Thanks!

I’ve been in convo with Rita, who referred her. She’s gone and not coming back! She didn’t realize she had to do all the promoting here on Bonz and went back to eBay….thinking they do it all there! Funny…I’ve been on eBay since 2000, and I’ve had to do all my own advertising!! In other words, she did not want to promote anyone else but herself and was looking for a cheap, fast way to do it without doing anything herself…especially when it came to promoting others too! Sad!!

Annimae's

Purchased from Sparkles!

Annimae's

Posted by SparklesJewelry, Tinley Park, IL. 97 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Annimae! Ill get it right out to you.

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

Anni well then she belongs at ebay. Yes very sad. She will find out ebay is not what it was back in the day.

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

Thank you CrackesPlace! :)

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Purchased from crackersplace

I purchased from Crackersplace!

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

All caught up! Thanks guys!

Annimae's

Posted by crackersplace, Saint Meinrad, IN. 220 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Watch out I’m doing a “Tweet out!” lol I will be in your booth tonight!!

Cracker's Place

Don’t make a mess, ya hear?! lol

Annimae's

lmao… I made a mess in your chat boxes

Cracker's Place

My mini saw tweet was cute Crackers!! lol Thanks for both!

Annimae's

Crackers, did you put all the jewelry back when you were done trying it on? ;)

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

In their correct exact places? lol

Annimae's

Y’all have a great Memorial Day weekend!

Annimae's

Posted by misskeech, Tinley Park, IL. 820 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Thank you Annie, you also. And everyone else have a great weekend!

Miss Keech Gift Shoppe

yes I put it back for now :-)

Cracker's Place

Sparkles….have you taken inventory? Put her to work straightening out things if all is not there…or out of place!!

Annimae's

Annimae, yes i did take inventory! and Crackers was a good bonanzler and put them all back, she even straightened up my shop a bit! ;)

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.

WOW!! Hey Crackers….you can come mess up my shop ANT time!! ;)

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 595 total posts | Posted 5 months ago

Last day for May GOTM.

Question? Do you want to continue thru the summer or just take off until after school starts? Up to you guys!

Annimae's

Where did May go?

Annimae's

Poof….out the window it went like every other month lately Lol…..I will do whatever everyone else wants to do, I dont mind either way.

Sparkles Jewelry & Bags.
Page
< 1 2 3 >
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »