Just letting you know...

This topic is about the game "PRICE IS RIGHT ." To read full rules for the game, click here.

GAME OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER

Subscribe to GAME OF THE MONTH NOVEMBER 53 posts 9 voices

Page
< 1 2

Posted by annimae, Bixby, OK. 4,542 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Got both of you! Thanks guys!

Annimae's

Posted by hopeslittleangels, Coon Rapids, MN. 6,300 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

purchased some Christmas goodies from cshort0319

Posted by cshort0319, Kingston, NY. 10,360 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

We’re snowed in today; hope to be able to get to the post office tomorrow.

It’s a little bit early to have 6 – 10 inches of snow, followed by ice, but……

Some of My Favorite Things

All caught up – thanks guys!

Annimae's

I am SO glad I don’t live in NY State any longer!! What a MESS!! It did that in 1966 right around this time of year also! I was trying to take a bus back to DC after Thanksgiving w/my family. I made it before the roads got too bad, but it did take a lot longer! I think back then it was about an 8 hr drive by bus.

Annimae's

Posted by crackersplace, Saint Meinrad, IN. 235 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Tammi my books are all older try This group..
https://www.facebook.com/groups/treasureourbooks/

Cracker's Place

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Thanks Crackers

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Y’all have a wonderful and safe Thanksgiving! Today I have a house to clean and some food preparation to do since I have to work tomorrow.

Annimae's

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 608 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Last week to join. A small purchase will get you in.

Inspired Creations

Posted by InspiredCreations, Rocky Mountains, CO. 608 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

I might have to switch some of my items to local sales or find another shipping service. UPS charged $56 shipping on a motorcycle seat today…yikes.

Inspired Creations

WOW!! I NEVER use them or Fed-X! USPS is bad enough sometimes, but those other 2 are totally OUT OF SITE on what they charge!!! Have you tried Parcel Select thru usps? They are usually a LOT cheaper than Priority or the others when you get up past 3# or more!

Annimae's

Posted by MomentsInThyme, Escondido, California. 100 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Becky,
Look up the shipping rates with PirateShip. I have read over and over their shipping is so much cheaper on heavier items.

MomentsInThyme

I will have a look around. I was a bit surprised. UPS also charged $13 for a box….egads. I guess I paid for convenience yesterday…lol.

Inspired Creations

Hey guys, remember to let me know if you want me to hold something for you – I have a Reserved area in my categories for that purpose. I can put your name on something now if you want to hold it for December purchase. I’m removing stuff daily that is selling elsewhere, so if you want something, you’d better have me put your name on it! ;) Tis the season ya know…and things are disappearing fast! ;)

Annimae's

Posted by MomentsInThyme, Escondido, California. 100 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

A sparkling purchase made at Annimas booth. I will be dazzling LOL Thank you! Have a beautiful day.

MomentsInThyme

My pleasure Rita; got you marked as purchased!

Annimae's

Posted by tammiestreasures, Dallas, TX. 11,124 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

Good Morning all,I started a Cyber Monday deal page for everyone to put their deals.

Tammie's Treasures Booth

Thanks Tammie!

Annimae's

Posted by Doll_Toy_Holiday_Joy, . 2 total posts | Posted 3 months ago

May I please be added (both booths) to your list of beautiful ladies?
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/Doll_Toy_Holiday_Joy
https://www.bonanza.com/booths/auctionsmiles
Many Thanks!

Doll_Toy_Holiday_Joy's booth

Yes ma’am! Adding both now!! Let me know if you are running any specials and I’ll add them.

Annimae's

You are up there now! Thanks for joining us!

Annimae's

Sorry I thought I wrote that I made a purchase at Annimaes booth. Thank you Annimae.

MomentsInThyme

Page
< 1 2
Spinner

You may adjust your notification preferences at any time

Minimum 6 characters; at least one number and one capital letter

If you become a seller on Bonanza, this information will become part of your public profile

New to Bonanza? Sign up to save items, follow sellers and get exclusive coupons.

Don't worry - Bonanza respects your inbox. We send less email and make it easy to opt out. Read our privacy policy »